Walker Creek is the perfect place to have a picnic and a swim in the little stream. You can also hike upstream and camp at some amazing secluded campsites with a private waterhole for each campsite. Probably one of the most amazing places to camp in Australia.
Litchfield Park Road, Litchfield National Park, NT
- Head north along Rum Jungle Road 7km
- Turn left onto Litchfield Park Road 75km
- Turn Right to walker Creek 700m
- Park and walk to the day use area 50m
- Book and pay for your campsite at the self registration station located in the carpark. There are 8 campsites and it’s first come first served.
- Campsite 1 is a 700m hike from the carpark, ranging up to Campsite 8 which is a 1.8km hike from the carpark.