Turpins Falls has a large swimming hole at the base of the falls. It is a very scenic waterfall with towering cliff faces and large shady trees. Quite a contrast to the surrounding flat land and barren fields. There are no facilities or toilets here, only a car park and a path leading down to the falls.
Shillidays Road, Metcalfe, VIC
- Head north out of town along Heathcote - Kyneton Road 8km
- Slight left onto Manns Road 2.5km
- Turn left onto Langley Road 2.6km
- Turn right onto Shillidays Road 1.3km
- Turn right onto the road to the falls 200m
- Park and walk down the path to the falls and water hole.