Tehuti Falls is located just outside of The Channon on the way to Protestors Falls. There is large swimming hole at the base of the falls. You will have to keep an eye out for a small pull off area as there are no signs marking the falls. Directions and map of the location of the falls are shown below.
Note: We have been advised that this is private property and swimming is not allowed here.
Terania Creek Road, Terania Creek, NSW
Drive to The Channon, NSW
- Head southeast along Standing Street.
- Take the first left onto Mill Street.
- Keep heading straight onto Terania Creek Road.
- The distance is exactly 9.4km from The Channon.
- You will see a small pull off area to your left.
- On a hot day there will be many other cars there.
- Park and walk down a small track to the falls and waterhole.