Rocky Hole is a very nice swimming hole in the Mt Mee section of the D’Aguilar National Park area. As the name suggests it is a large rocky hole with rock pools and a small waterfall.
Neurum Creek Road, Mount Mee, QLD
From Mount Mee.
- Drive west along Mount Mee road for 2.8km.
- Turn left onto Selling Road and follow it for 5.3km.
- Turn right onto Neurum Creek road and stay on it for 7.2km.
- Turn left and park in the parking area.
- Take the walking track 100m down to Neurum Creek and the rock pools.