Nigretta Falls is a very nice waterfall and a great swimming location. There is a swimming hole at the base of the waterfall and many other swimming holes upstream along the creek. Facilities include BBQ, shelter, toilets and lots of open space.
Nigretta Falls Scenic Reserve
Wannon-Nigretta Falls Road, Yulecart, VIC
- Head north west out of town along the Glenelg Highway 1km
- At roundabout take exit 2 onto Henty Highway 2.2km
- Continue on Glenelg Highway 3.8km
- Turn right onto Nigretta Road 4.4km
- Turn left onto Wannon-Nigretta Falls Road 3.5km
- Slight right onto unnamed road 500m
- When you get to the reserve you can take a left turn to go to the falls or a right turn to go to the river.