Never Never Creek is located in the Promised Land and it sounds like it’s from a fairy tale. The swimming hole and creek are located in the Bellingen area in a magical forest. The Tuckers Nob State Forest to be precise, magical forest just sounds better. There is a big swimming hole with a gravely bottom and a rope swing. There are many other waterholes along this creek so take your pick.
Promised Land Road, Promised Land, NSW
How to get to Never Never Creek from Bellingen:
- Head west along Wheatley Street for 500m.
- Keep heading straight onto Gleniffer Road and follow it for 8km.
- Continue onto Promised Land Road for 800m.
- Turn right onto Promised Land Road and follow it for 2.5km.
- Park in the parking area just past a bridge and walk along the path to the swimming hole.