The Old Bridge swimming hole is located on the Never Never Creek near the remains of an old bridge. The swimming hole is surrounded by large rocks and the bottom of the pool is rocky. A small patch of forest provides a shady swimming location. It is situated on a public reserve however there are no facilities.
Promised Land Road, Promised Land, NSW
- Head west along Wheatley Street for 500m.
- Keep heading straight onto Gleniffer Road and follow it for 8km.
- Continue onto Promised Land Road for 800m.
- Turn right onto Promised Land Road and follow it for 500m.
- Look for a hidden road on your right.
- Park in the parking area near the remains of an old bridge and walk down to the swimming hole.