Mumbulla Creek Falls is a waterfall and swimming hole located in the Biamanga National Park near the town of Bega, NSW. There are a couple of deep rock pools below the falls. The water in the stream is so clean it is fit for drinking.
Biamanga National Park
Mumbulla Falls Road, Greendale, NSW
Note: The old road to the falls from the Princess Highway has been closed since it went through private property. Don’t follow your GPS unless it is up to date. The new directions to the falls are listed below.
- Head east out of Bega along Tarraganda Lane for 3.2km
- Slight right onto Doctor George Mountain Road for 8km
- Turn left onto Mumbulla Creek Road 11km
- Turn right onto Mumbulla Falls Road for 1.5km
- Park and walk up the footpath to the falls and swimming hole.