Mulligans Hut is situated along the Little Dandahra Creek in the Gibraltar Range National Park. The creek ideal for swimming and the campground has lush picnic spots with barbecues. Entry fees to the park apply you can find out the current day use and camping fees on the NSW parks and wildlife website.
Mulligans Drive, Gibraltar Range, NSW
- Head west out of town along the Gwydir Highway for 88km
- Turn left onto Mulligans Drive for 9km.
- Park and walk to Mulligan’s Hut for 140m.
- Turn right onto Dandahra Falls Walk for 200m.
- Turn left and walk 90m to the Cascades.