There is a little roadside swimming hole and waterfall along Kyogle Road just outside of Mount Burrell (north of Nimbin) on the Tweed River. It’s a nice place to cool down (especially on a humid day) if you are passing through the Nimbin area.
Kyogle Road, Mount Burrell, NSW
From Mount Burrell.
- Starting at the service station head west along Kyogle Road.
- You will see a turn off on your left Mount Burrell Road.
- Keep heading straight on Kyogle Road.
- About 300m past this turnoff you will see a river to your right and a small pull off area.
- Park here and walk down to the water hole.