Mothar Mountain Rock Pools are located in the Woondum National Park a good day trip if you are in the Noosa Heads area. There is a day use area with picnic tables and toilets. The swimming holes are in a forest setting and the water is completely clear.
Hill Road, Woondum National Park, Gympie, QLD
From Noosa Heads.
- Head west out of town towards Cooroy.
- Turn right onto Elm Street and follow it for 2.1km.
- Merge onto the Bruce Highway and follow it north for 17km.
- Turn right onto Tandur Road and follow it for 4.9km.
- Turn left onto Old Noosa Road and follow it for 2.9km.
- Turn right onto Hill Road and follow it for 2.9km.
- Park and walk down to the creek to find the swimming holes.