There are a series of small swimming holes and rock pools along the Little Dandahra Creek. The creek is located in the Gibraltar Range National Park near Mulligan’s Hut. Entry fees to the park apply. See the NSW national parks website for details.
Mulligans Drive, Gibraltar Range, NSW
- Head west out of town along the Gwydir Highway for 88km
- Turn left onto Mulligans Drive for 9km.
- Park and walk to Mulligan’s Hut for 140m.
- Turn right onto Dandahra Falls Walk for 200m.
- Turn left and walk 90m to the Cascades.