Jourama Falls is a series of waterfalls that make their way down a mountainside in the Paluma Range National Park. There are some shallow swimming holes along the creek and if you’re feeling adventurous, it is possible to hike up to the plunge pool of the waterfalls. There are some deep swimming holes at the base of the falls.
Jourama Road, Paluma Road National Park, QLD
- Head south along the Bruce Highway 22km
- Turn right onto Jourama Road 5km
- At the fork turn left onto Jourama Road 180m
- Take the walking track which crosses Waterview Creek and winds its way up to the lookout 1km
- The swimming holes are located along the creek below the falls.