Jellybean Pool is a swimming hole in the Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook section. The pool is located in a deep canyon along the Glenbrook Creek. It has a big sandy island and many large rocks that you can swim to. There are two ways to get to Jellybean Pool. You can pay to enter the national park and drive up to the pool or you can park for free in the suburb of Glenbrook and hike along a trail past ((Blue Pool, Blue Mountains National Park, NSW|Blue Pool)). See the directions below for more details.
Blue Mountains National Parlk
Jellybean Road, Glenbrook, NSW
From Glenbrook (Paid Entry).
- Turn onto Ross Street from the Great Western Highway and follow for 130m.
- Turn left onto Park Street 120m.
- Turn right onto Euroka Road 300m.
- Turn left onto Bruce Road 1100m.
- Pay the national park entry fee.
- Continue on The Oaks Trail 180m.
- Turn left onto Jellybean Road 700m.
- Park and walk 100m to Jellybean Pool.
From Glenbrook (Free Entry).
- Head to Cox Street, Glenbrook and park at the end of the road.
- Walk along the Station Street Firetrail 190m.
- Turn left and follow the blue arrows and pink ribbons for 1km to ((Blue Pool, Blue Mountains National Park, NSW|Blue Pool)). The trail is a little overgrown but you should find your way easy enough.
- Continue following the trail alongside the Glenbrook Creek downstream for 600m.
- Turn right onto The Oaks Trail 300m.
- At the causeway continue following the trail along the Glenbrook Creek downstream for 300m.
- You will arrive at a swimming hole with a big sandbar, this is Jellybean Pool.