Home Rule Falls is located along Wallaby Creek near Rossville, QLD. This is truly an amazing waterfall nestled amongst tropical rainforest. There is a large and very deep swimming hole at the base of the falls.
The location is about as secluded as you can get, you probably wont see anyone here unless it is a festival weekend. Access to the falls and swimming hole is through the Home Rule Festival site, they welcome visitors as long as their is no festival in progress.
River Road, Rossville, QLD
- Head east out of town along River Road 2.9km.
- Go through a gate at the end of the road and you will be in the Home Rule Lodge/ Festival site.
- Take the first left and follow the track around a dam for 300m.
- You will see a sign with an arrow saying “Falls”.
- Park here and walk 1.6km up the track to the falls and swimming hole.