Gloucester Falls is in the Barrington Tops National Park. The falls are a set of cascades along the Gloucester River and there is a swimming hole at the bottom. The walking track to the falls is actually just a viewpoint. To get to the swimming hole continue along the loop track in a clockwise direction. The track takes you along side the river. You will see an unofficial path leading down to the river. Take this path to get to the swimming hole.
Barrington Tops National Park
Gloucester Tops Road, Gloucester Tops, NSW
- Head south along The Bucketts Way. 9km.
- Turn right onto Gloucester Tops Road. 6km
- Turn left to stay on Gloucester Tops Road. 15km
- Turn sharp left to stay on Gloucester Tops Road. 25.7km
- Turn left to Gloucester Falls car park. 400m
- Park and walk the Gloucester Falls track.
- If you walk the track anti-clockwise direction the falls are only 700m from the car park.