This is a great swimming hole on the Nerang River in Springbrook National Park. It is a large deep pool with a gravel bottom on a swift flowing river. There are facilities in the Forest Park Day Use Area such as toilets, running water, a shelter and wood powered BBQ’s.
Nerang Murwillumbah Road, Numinbah Valley, QLD
From Natural Bridge....
- Head along Nerang Murwillumbah Road north for 9km.
- You will see the entrance to Forest Park on your left.
- Follow the path to the river and waterhole.
- Head along Nerang Murwillumbah Road past the Advancetown Lake.
- Forest Park is located about 1km past Pocket Road on your right.
- Park here and follow the path to the river and waterhole.