Figure of Eight Pools are a popular swimming location in the Royal National Park south of Sydney. The rock pools are a natural phenomenon and have been carved out by erosion from the ocean. The hike to the pools is 6km return from the nearest car park at Garrawarra Farm.
Lady Wakehurst Drive, Garrawarra Farm, Royal National Park, NSW
From Garrawarra Farm:
- Park at Garrawarra Farm and walk east along Burgh Ridge track until you get to the The Coast track.
- Head south along The Coast track through the Burning Palms cabin community.
- Turn off The Coast track at Burning Palms Beach.
- From the southern end of Burning Palms Beach you will have to rock hop around the headland.
- The pools are at the tip of the second headland from Burning Palms Beach.
- Access to this figure of eight pools is only possible at low tide.