Douglas Hot Springs are located in the Victoria-Daly Region of Northern Territory. The water is extremely hot at the source of the springs and gradually cools as it makes it’s way downstream. The water flows into the Douglas River which is located right next to the hot springs. After a dip in the hot spring you can jump into the Douglas River to cool down.
Tjuwaliyn (Douglas) Hot Springs Park, Victoria-Daly Region, NT
- Head north along the Stuart Highway 152km
- Turn left onto Dorat Road 5km
- Turn left onto Oolloo Road 8km
- At the fork turn left onto Oolloo Road 18km
- Turn left onto unnamed road 8km