Dangar Falls is a large waterfall in the town of Dorrigo NSW. The falls cut their way through lava flows from an ancient volcano. The patterns in the rock look amazing. There is a huge swimming hole at the bottom of the falls with easy access. The park at the top of the falls has a picnic are with BBQ's and a shelter. There is also toilets and a playground.
Coramba Road, Dorrigo, NSW
- Head north along Hickory Street for 500m
- Continue onto Vine Street for 600m
- Continue onto Coramba Road for 1km.
- Park in the Dangar Falls parking area.
- Take the walking track to the base of the falls and waterhole.