This is an great swimming hole along Coopers Creek near the town of Rosebank. It is on private land however the owners don’t seem to mind. There is a note on the gate saying please shut the gate to keep the cows in.
Whian Road, Rosebank, NSW
Starting from the town of Eureka, NSW.
- Drive along Whian Road from the town of Eureka (in a North West direction).
- You will come to a causeway and a swift flowing river.
- Park in the little grassed turn around area on the Southern side of the causeway.
- Walk across the road to a gate and head downstream for about 50 metres.
- You will find a little rocky beach landing where you can jump in the river.