There is a small swimming hole at the top of Condong Falls in the Nightcap National Park. Follow the creek upstream from the falls about 200m and you will find a small swimming hole with water depth about shoulder height.
Nightcap National Park
Quondong Firetrail, Whian Whian, NSW
Drive to Minyon Falls.
- Walk the Minyon Falls loop walk in an anti-clockwise direction.
- You will find another path leading off to your right. It should be signposted Quondong Falls Track.
- Proceed along the Quondong Falls track.
- The track meets the Quondong Firetrail.
- Take a left and follow the fire trail until it crosses a small stream. This is Condong Falls.
- Head upstream from the falls about 200meters to find the swimming hole.
(It's confusing with the similar names. I think they're meant to be the same name possibly, however this is how it is named on the map.)