Cedar Creek Falls is a lovely waterfall and swimming hole near Airlie Beach on the Whitsundays. It is a nice refreshing place to swim and you don’t have to worry about crocodiles or jellyfish. There are toilets and rubbish bins provided.
Cedar Creek Falls Road, Palm Grove, QLD
From Airlie Beach.
- Head south on Proserpine Shute Harbour Road.
- Turn left onto Conway Road.
- Turn left onto Saltwater Creek Road.
- Turn right onto a Cedar Creek Falls Road (dirt road) and follow it to the end.
- Park and walk to the falls.