Buley Rock Holes is one of the most magnificent places to swim in Australia. It consists of a series of deep rock pools and cascades along a stream in Litchfield National Park. The pools are deep enough to jump into. It is a very popular tourist destination and a lot of backpacker tour buses stop here. This is a must visit swimming location if you are in the Northern Territory.
Litchfield Park Road, Litchfield National Park, NT
- Head north along Rum Jungle Road for 6km.
- Turn left onto Litchfield Park Road and follow for 35km.
- Turn right onto the road leading to Florence Falls and follow for 2km.
- Turn left onto unnamed road leading to Buley Rock Hole and follow for 900m.
- Park and walk a short way to the rock pools and swimming holes.