Broadwater Swimming Hole is adjacent to the Broadwater Day Use Area in the D'Aguilar National Park. There are toilets and picnic tables located under some large trees. To get to the waterhole follow the track from the picnic area down to Neurum Creek.
D'Aguilar National Park
Lovedays Road, Mt Mee, QLD
- Take Stanton Road to the east.
- Turn right onto Rasmussen Road.
- Continue straight onto Lovedays Road.
- You will pass the Archer Campground on your right.
- Cross over the causeway and Broadwater Day Use Area is on your left.
- Park and walk down to the Neurum Creek to find the waterhole.