Blue Pool is a swimming hole in the Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook section. The pool is located in a deep canyon along the Glenbrook Creek. There are two ways to get to Blue Pool. You can pay to enter the national park and drive up to the pool or you can park for free in the suburb of Glenbrook and hike along a trail. See the directions below for more details.
Blue Mountains National Park
The Oaks Trail, Glenbrook, NSW
From Glenbrook (Paid Entry).
- Turn onto Ross Street from the Great Western Highway and follow for 130m.
- Turn left onto Park Street 120m.
- Turn right onto Euroka Road 300m.
- Turn left onto Bruce Road 1100m.
- Pay the national park entry fee.
- Continue on The Oaks Trail 400m.
- Park and walk 300m along the trail to Blue Pool.
From Glenbrook (Free Entry).
- Head to Cox Street, Glenbrook and park at the end of the road.
- Walk along the Station Street Firetrail 190m.
- Turn left and follow the blue arrows and pink ribbons for 1km to Blue Pool. The trail is a little overgrown but you should find your way easy enough.