There are some amazing natural hot springs in Australia mainly to the north in the Darwin and Far North Queensland region. There are also some hot springs to the far north of South Australia called Dalhousie Hot Springs. Here’s the list of hot springs we have located in Australia so far. You can see them on the map above. Click each location for a description of the hot spring.
- Bitter Springs, Mataranka, NT
- Dalhousie Springs, Witjira National Park, SA
- Douglas Hot Springs, Douglas, NT
- Innot Hot Springs, QLD
- Katherine Hot Springs, Katherine South, NT
- Mataranka Thermal Springs, Mataranka, NT