Annan Gorge is a gorge and swimming hole on the Anna River near Cooktown. It is safe to swim at the top of the gorge. There is no way crocodiles can get up the waterfall.
Mulligan Highway, Rossville, QLD
- Take the Mulligan Highway toward the south for 28km.
- You will pass Black Mountain.
- On your left you will see Shiptons Flat Road.
- Keep going straight for another 1.4km.
- You will pass over a bridge.
- Park directly on your left after the bridge.
- Walk down to the Annan Gorge swimming hole.